If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Follow Us

Westside Veterinary Center has USDA accredited veterinarians to help with the required documentation you will need when traveling internationally with your pet. Each country has their own requirements for both the needed documentation and as well as the timeframe of your examination.  It is your responsibility to make sure you have this in order. Plan your examination date with us carefully to ensure your visit is in accordance with the USDA guidelines. Most destinations will require your paperwork from your visit with our USDA accredited veterinarian to be sent to the USDA main office for final approval.  You will need to either send your paperwork to the USDA facility in Albany via FedEx or set up an appointment to personally go to their facility at JFK airport.

For your convenience, we have provided the link to the USDA website as well as a suggested checklist of possible requirements.


Printable Suggested Checklist